Moving is a big endeavor and can often be stressful. Based in Austin, Texas, Chaparral Moving will provide you with a full-service move that allows you to bypass all of those headaches by handling every step of the process for you. We'll take pictures of every room, pack your items, move them, and place them exactly as you had them previously, and we can secure anything you may need to put into short-term storage. After the move, we'll remove the boxes and packing materials, saving you that hassle as well. With our services, your transition from your old home to your new home will be seamless.
Packing & Unpacking
With our years of experience, you can be sure that your belongings will be safe and treated with the utmost care when we pack them for moving or shipping. If you already have a vehicle or a U-Haul™ ready for your move, we have a load and unload service that will make sure your items are packed securely. We'll also meet you at your destination to do the unloading.
Chaparral Moving is available to businesses for office relocation. We can pack your files, break down your cubicles, and set them back up. All electronic equipment is safely secured and moved in computer carts. Our fully equipped trucks have all of the necessary equipment such as pads, dollies, and shrink wrap for secure transportation. We also have hoisting services for items that can't easily fit through a doorway. If you're not moving, but need manpower to rearrange offices and furniture, we can do that as well. Our services also cover warehouses. We'll take a detailed inventory and re-box the materials on the shelves in your new location.
Chaparral Moving in Austin, Texas, wants you to have the best possible, hassle-free experience on your moving day. Our services are extensive, and with these tips, your big move will be easy.
- Be sure to confirm your move date well in advance of the actual moving day.
- Be sure all boxes are clearly labeled, closed, and sealed.
- Be sure that all furniture and electronics are disconnected, packed up, and ready to be transported unless you've arranged for your movers to do so.
- Be sure your pets are safe in a carrier or a separate room.
- Before vacating, be sure to do a detailed walk through of your office or home to make sure nothing is left behind or forgotten.